Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Airport Searches

What's up with these airports? I don't personally fly that much. I've flown a few times in my life but I rarely get the chance to take a trip or anything like that. Needless to say, I haven't been search by this new method that everyone is talking about.

I understand why it would be very weird to be patted down by a stranger as if you were some kind of criminal. I mean in America we're supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. So why do they assume five year old girls are carrying bombs? It's scary and uncomfortable for alot of people.

On the other hand, think about the security people. It's got to be really weird for those guys. I mean you have to feel up thousands of angry frustrated people all day long. Nice. Plus, terrorists really would use five year old girls to get bombs onto a plane. You can never be too careful right? These people are freaks. They have no respect for themselves or anyone else. How do you guard against something like that?

People get mad at the airlines for these new "searches" going on. People get mad at the airlines for not searching hard enough when a plane gets hijacked. The airlines are in a lose lose situation.


Both sides of this controversy have their relevant arguments. Both sides need to be patient and understanding concerning the other. The news can shut up about it. They aren't helping.

In the day and age we live in there is no way to completely protect ourselves against the animals in the world. What can we do? Those people on those planes need to be protected and if you ask me, I'd rather be patted down than blown out of the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment